What to Expect
No matter who you are or where you've been, you're welcome here.
At FBC Laredo, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, warm environment by people who are excited to see you.
At a Sunday worship gathering, you can expect:
- Each service to last about one hour
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible
- A mix of contemporary songs and traditional worship music
- Fun teaching for your kids in a safe and secure environment
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. We have small groups for all stages of life offered at various times during the week
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ.
- A place just for kids. Each weekend, toddlers through 5th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership
Our Sunday worship gathering is given in English and translated live in Spanish and Mandarin via an in-ear transmitter system.